Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mischief

The light through my bedroom window blinded me. Morning had crept up on me before I was ready to face it. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone barged into my room, and dive-bombed my bed. I was surprised they hadn't already. I struggled to pick myself up from the mattress, disentangled myself from my sheets, and set my feet on the cold, hard floor. I was only wearing my boxer shorts, but I didn't give a rat's ass who saw me, I just wanted food. I made my way to the kitchen, trying to sneak past the other closed doors in my house. I didn't want to wake anyone for fear that I might die. Especially Angela. She could be a real bitch in the morning. In fact, she was a bitch all of the time. She was volatile, but she was my sister. Toleration was key. That and learning when to shut the hell up, and leave her alone. Although, I was pretty sure that was the same for all women.

When I rounded the corner into my kitchen, Tim twirled around and froze upon seeing me. "What the fuck, Curly? Since when did you finally learn the meaning of quiet? Usually you come barreling like a gorilla escaped from the zoo." He laughed. I saw a magazine lying on the counter, so I picked it up and chucked it at his head. He dodged quickly, and let it hit the wall behind him with a loud smack! Almost immediately, you could hear Angela growl, and start banging on the wall. Tim shot me a nasty look. "Don't look at me like that. It's your fault!" I exclaimed. He bent down, picked the magazine up off of the floor, and threw it back. We took a little while, throwing it back and forth at one another and laughing until we heard Angela scrambling around in her room, headed for the door. "Shit! Run!" Tim yelled, bolting past me and through the front door. I followed him, frantically trying to get away before Angela caught me. Finally, Tim and I were a good distance away from the house when he realized what I was wearing. "Well you're a fucking genius! Curly! Cover that shit up!" He said covering his eyes, and laughing so hard he was bent over. I looked down, and sure enough, I was hanging out for the whole world to see. Luckily, I was able to fix myself right before Scarlett jumped on my back. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and bit down on my bare shoulder. "Fuck!" I screamed in a much higher octave than I intended. She dropped to the ground, and I could hear her snickering. I looked at her face. She was a pretty girl. Much prettier than some of the other girls around here, but man she was a bitch and a half. I swear she was worse than Angela. Regardless of how mean she was, she and I got along great. I liked that she wasn't afraid to say what she thought, and that sarcasm was best friend. She kept things entertaining, that's for sure. When Tim saw Blair walking up to us slowly, he smirked. She looked away like she didn't notice, embarrassed by any form of attention. "Blair." He nodded, still smiling. She gave a half-hearted wave, and stopped to help Scarlett off of the grass. "I'll see you later dipshit." He directed at me, and affectionately slapped me on the back of the head. "Faggot!" I yelled after him. I knew he didn't like that word, but he calls me stupid all of the time. Why should that be any different? They're both derogatory terms no matter which way you chose to look at it. I shook my head, trying to physically get rid of the thoughts in my head. I turned to the girls. Time to turn on the charm.

"Hello there ladies." I oozed while wrapping my arms around their necks, and pulling each one to my sides. Scarlett shot me a disgusted look. "Um, EW! Curly, save it for someone who gives a shit!" She squealed, ripping my arm from her neck, and thrusting it away dramatically. Blair didn't care though. She just let me lean on her as we all walked a ways. "Got any plans today, ladies?" I asked, now brimming with excitement at my new idea. Both of them shook their heads. I pulled my arm from Blair, and clapped my hands together in front of me. "Sweet! So who's up for a joyride?" I asked giving them a wicked smile, which I also received in return.

The day just got a whole lot better.

8 comments:

  1. Curly Shepard! You sure as fuck better not get my sister into trouble, or I promise, I will skin your ass alive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curls, I have to say! I LOVEEE watching you steal those cars!But you better stop calling me a bitch, before I show you what a bitch really is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit Curly! Stay away from my truck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Kitty in the mornings XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was walking by and happened to see your indecency -.- thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So... you walked around in your boxers all day? That must explain why I was blinded by a glowing paleness as I was driving ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dam thought i was the only one who caught that

      Delete